Hakeem Academy conducts an annual competition, “The Hakeem Academy Annual Competition (HAAC)” to promote competitiveness and encourage creativity and innovation amongst university students alongside individuals.
The competition gives the individuals from all over the kingdom the opportunity to showcase their innovative ideas and open their horizon to Entrepreneurship as well as build their capacity through their journey in the competition.
- Participation must be in groups, not less than 2 and up to 5 participants. A diversity in specialties is encouraged.
- Each participant is allowed to be part of only one group.
- Each group must assign a team lead to be the focal point with Hakeem Academy team throughout the competition.
- It is not allowed for students to use other teams projects’ that participated in HAAC in previous years.
- Participants who applied to HAAC in previous years and were not accepted are encouraged to participate again.