Who is EHS ?
Electronic Health Solutions (EHS) is a private, non-profit, innovative, technology–driven company. It works on transforming the concepts and practices of health and medical care in Jordan through the provision of automation solutions that enhance the quality and efficiency of health care offerings.
The company has been established in early 2009. It focuses on deploying effective and proven technologies that leverage the best clinical practices to serve public health in Jordan.
EHS owners are:
1. Ministry of Health (MoH).
2. Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship .
3. Royal Medical Services (of the Jordanian Armed Forces).
4. King Hussein Cancer Foundation (Owner of King Hussein Cancer Center).
5. Private Hospitals Association.
6. Royal Health Awareness Society.
7. King Abdullah II Fund for Development.